If you are looking to increase the efficiency of your home or building by acquiring insulation then you may be eligible for a grant from the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI).
The Home Energy Saving Scheme was launched to encourage homeowners to improve the energy efficiency of their home and contribute to a greener environment. The Grant's available are €6000, €4500 and €2750 and can make a considerable contribution to the cost of your insulation.
To apply for the grant you will need to:
1. Determine exactly what type of insulation you want. If you are unsure about your needs then give us a call and we can offer you advice and make a recommendation.
2. Contact Luca Line Services for a quote and to receive our installer number.
3. Apply for the grant at https://www.seai.ie/grants/home-energy-grants/
4. If your grant has been approved then you must use an SEAI registered company – which we are.
5. You must have grant approval before beginning any work on your home and all work must be completed within 6 months of approval.
6. Once the job is done we will provide you with a Building Energy Rating (BER) certificate that you will submit back to SEAI.
7. The grant will then paid into your account.
Luca Line Services are experts in this industry and can answer any questions you may have, offer advice and make recommendations as to the type of insulation you need. You can find more information about SEAI Grants by visiting www.seai.ie